- Pet Friendly
- Smells Great
- Plant-Derived Ingredients
Streaks streaks and more streaks
I love to try earth friendly products; I was excited about this Boulder glass cleaner. The two times I’ve used it, I was wishing that I had some good old-fashioned ammonia-based cleaner. This product left many streaks that wouldn’t go away. It was very frustrating and disappointing.
Rated 5 out of 5
|Ease of Use||
Rated 5 out of 5
Rated 1 out of 5
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We are sorry to hear your latest experience wasn't a great one! Boulder Clean Glass + Surface Cleaner is a non-streaking formula, so we understand your frustration. There may be some alternative culprits responsible for the issue at hand. Let's review just to be certain!
- Don’t wash glass when it is extremely hot or cold: heat and rapid evaporation lead to streaks.
- Clean your glass with a soft microfiber cloth or a squeegee.
- Avoid paper towels: when used on glass, paper towels leave not only streaks, but linty ones at that.
- Use your cleaning solution in moderation. Using too much is more likely to cause streaking. If the cloth you’re using gets too wet, trade it out for a fresh one.
- When cleaning a vertical surface, start at the top and work your way down to the bottom, rubbing from multiple directions.
- Quickly and thoroughly dry the glass after cleaning.
- If there are still a couple of streaks or smudges left on the glass after thorough cleaning and drying, you may be able to buff them out with a clean, dry coffee filter or microfiber cloth.
Also, avoid using glass cleaners that are ammonia-based, especially if you have pets or children at home—they contain harsh fumes and toxic chemicals. While they may seem like they’d produce a more intense clean, in reality, they can leave streaks and even a thin film that attracts dust and moisture.
For further questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com and a member of our support team can assist you from there.
The Boulder Clean Team