Grilled asparagus with a tasty twist!
PREP — 10 Minutes
COOK — 5 Minutes
TOTAL — 15 Minutes
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Schultz's Seasoning & Rub, to taste
- 1/4 cup Schultz's Chipotle Cooking Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
1. Set grill, or stovetop with a lightly greased cast iron skillet, to high heat. Cover and allow to preheat for 5 minutes.
2. Lightly coat the asparagus with olive oil. Season with Schultz's Seasoning & Rub.
3. Grill, or sauté, over high heat for 2-3 minutes, or to desired tenderness
4. Mix Chipotle Cooking Hot Sauce with mayonnaise in small bowl. Use sauce for dipping or spread 1 tbsp on each serving. Enjoy!