Put down the phone and say goodbye to mediocre delivery pizza. This homemade pizza will make you wonder how you lived without it.
PREP: 30 Min. | COOK: 15 Min. | TOTAL: 45 Minutes.
- 1 Pizza Crust, homemade or store bought
- 1-2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4-6 oz. Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 5 oz. Cooked Chicken Breast, 1” cubes
- 3 oz. Cooked Andouille Sausage
- ½ Red Onion chopped finely or julienne
- ½ lb shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
HOW TO MAKE
STEP 1: Preheat oven at 425°F.
STEP 2: Using the store bought pizza crust, brush entire crust with olive oil then sprinkle the edge with garlic salt.
STEP 3: Then pour on Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce and spread around pizza crust (spread to 1” from the edge of the crust).
STEP 4: Sprinkle a layer of grated parmesan cheese on top of the Hot Sauce.
STEP 5: Then add a layer of mozzarella cheese followed by chicken breasts cubes, Andouille sausage and onions.
STEP 6: Cook at 425°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until brown in the oven. Enjoy!