Add a spicy element to the classically delicious twice-baked potatoes that you know and love!
PREP — 1 Hour
COOK — 1 Hour 30 Minutes
TOTAL — 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- 4 Large Idaho Potatoes
- 3-4 oz. Schultz's Gourmet Spicy Original Cooking Sauce
- 8 oz. of Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp. of Butter
OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: Bacon, finely chopped. Parsley, Cheddar Cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Wash and scrub potatoes (skin-on).
3. Bake potatoes at 375°F for 50 minutes.
4. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
5. Scoop potato out of the skin then place in a bowl.
6. In the bowl, mix in butter until melted.
7. Add sour cream and Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce.
8. Mash potatoes with fork and stir until creamy.
9. Fill potato skins with potato mixture and overstuff.
10. Garnish with chopped bacon, smoked cheddar, and parsley.
11. Bake for 25 minutes in oven at 350 °F.
12. Enjoy with Whole Smoked Turkey and Spicy Mac & Cheese!