Cool and creamy. Saucy and spicy. It's unlike any potato salad you've ever had. We recommend you serve it with Schultz’s Gourmet Smokehouse Burgers, Grilled Chicken Thighs or Marinated Tri-Tip.
PREP: 15 Min. | COOK: 25 Min. | TOTAL: 40 Minutes.
- 8-12 medium boiled red potatoes
- 1.5 - 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 4-6 oz. (to taste) of Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce
- 8-10 oz. of Blue Cheese (or substitute with Feta Cheese)
- 3⁄4 lb. of bacon (cook then finely chop)
- 1⁄2 small red onion diced finely
- 4-6 green onions diced finely
- 1 tbsp. dry parsley
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
HOW TO MAKE
STEP 1: Peel half of the amount of potatoes and leave the skin on the other half.
STEP 2: Pre-mix Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Sauce and mayonnaise before adding to balance of ingredients to ensure it’s the right amount of heat.
STEP 3: Dice cooked potatoes into chuck size pieces and add to large mixing bowl.
STEP 4: Add cooked and crumbled bacon, crumbled blue cheese, blended mayonnaise/Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Sauce.
STEP 5: Toss until blended and then add onions and balance of seasonings.
STEP 6: Add more hot sauce until desired consistency is reached (to ensure creamy potato salad, mash 1⁄3 of the potatoes and stir vigorously).
STEP 7: Chill before serving and enjoy!