Who doesn't love Mac and Cheese? Exactly... no one.
PREP — 20 Minutes
COOK — 30 Minutes
TOTAL — 50 Minutes
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- Kosher Salt
- 1 lb. macaroni
- 1/2 cup Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Cooking Sauce (or to taste)
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2.5 cups of half-and-half
- 3.5 cups Monterey Jack, cubed
- 2 cups of Gruyere slices
- 2/3 cups sour cream
- 1 cup fine chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
2. Boil macaroni until al dente. Drain.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter. Once melted, stir in flour until a thick, rough paste forms.
4. Whisk in the half-and-half and Schultz’s Spicy Original Cooking Sauce. Stir until the mixture is thick (2-3 minutes).
5. Whisk in the Monterey Jack and Gruyere until thick. Whisk in the sour cream and garlic salt, continue mixing until smooth.
6. In a large mixing bowl, mix cheese, Spicy Original Cooking Hot Sauce, blue cheese crumbles and macaroni noodles together.
7. Pour cheese mixture evenly over the top of the entire baking pan.
8. Top with raw, diced bacon
9. Bake for 30-40 minutes- you want it to be bubbly and bacon to be crispy. Enjoy!