Char-grilled mango with chiles and tangy Mexican crema.
PREP: 10 Min. | COOK: 6 Min. | TOTAL: 16 Minutes.
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 thinly sliced green jalapeño pepper
- 1 thinly sliced red jalapeño pepper
- 5/8 teaspoon Schultz's Seasoning & Rub
- 2 ripe peeled mangoes, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons Mexican crema
- 3 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
HOW TO MAKE
STEP 1: Combine 2 tablespoons juice and jalapeños in a small bowl.
STEP 2: Coat mango slices with cooking spray; sprinkle with Schultz's Gourmet Seasoning & Rub. Heat a grill pan over high heat until smoking hot. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add mango to pan. Cook, without moving, 4 minutes or until well marked. Turn and cook 2 minutes; place on a platter.
STEP 3: Combine remaining 1 tablespoon juice and crema in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Spoon jalapeños over mango. Drizzle with crema mixture; sprinkle with cilantro leaves.