A spicy springtime side that is sure to become a cookout staple! These Spicy Grilled Asparagus Spears are beyond easy to make, and only require a few ingredients!
PREP: 3 Min. | COOK: 7Min. | TOTAL: 10 Min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Schultz's Gourmet Original Seasoning & Rub
- Crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 1-3/4 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
How To Make
STEP 1: Heat grill to medium high heat.
STEP 2: Place butter in a microwave safe bowl, heat in microwave until just melted. Stir in the onion powder, seasoned salt, Schultz's Gourmet Seasoning & Rub, and red pepper flakes. Toss asparagus spears in mixture, make sure they are evenly coated.
STEP 3: Once grill is hot cook asparagus for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender and lightly charred, turning occasionally.