Southwest pasta salad with creamy avocado dressing.
PREP: 10 Min. | COOK: 6-10 Min. | TOTAL: 20 Minutes.
- 8 ounces whole-wheat fusilli (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup corn, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup Schultz's Green Chili Lime Cooking Sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 small clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon Schultz's Seasoning & Rub
HOW TO MAKE
STEP 2: To prepare pasta salad, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, then drain again. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in tomatoes, beans, corn, Cheddar, onion and cilantro. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Enjoy!