- 10 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups chopped seeded fresh Anaheim chilies* (8 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups chopped seeded fresh poblano chilies * (8 ounces)
- 3 large jalapeño chilies, seeded, chopped
- 2 1-pound packages frozen petite yellow corn kernels, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups chopped green onions
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Corn Bread, 1 day old
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Schultz’s Gourmet Seasoning & Rub
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add all chilies; sauté until beginning to soften, about 8 minutes. Stir in 1 package corn and green onions. Transfer to very large bowl. Mix in cilantro. Coarsely crumble corn bread into vegetable mixture; toss to blend.
- Blend second package of corn, eggs, sugar, salt, pepper and Schultz’s Gourmet Seasoning & Rub in processor to coarse puree. Stir mixture into stuffing.
- Generously butter 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish.
- Transfer stuffing to prepared dish.
- Cover with buttered foil, buttered side down.
- Bake until heated through, about 40 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Original Recipe by Epicurious.