These burgers are the real deal. Smoky, juicy, peppery! Top them with all your favorite fixings.
|PREP — 10 Minutes||COOK — 6 Minutes||TOTAL — 16 Minutes||SERVES 6|
• 1.5 lb 80/20 Ground Beef
• 3 tbsp. Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
OPTIONAL: Top with any Schultz's BBQ Sauce
1. Place Ground beef in mixing bowl and add Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
2. Mix well with hands
3. Measure out weight of patties - 1/4lb | 1/3lb | 1/2lb
4. Lightly form patties with hands and lightly indent the middle of the patties with thumb.
5. Place burgers over hot grill and cook until internal temperature is 145°F
6. Serve with your favorite hamburger fixings, like our BBQ Sauces, and Schultz’s Gourmet Camp Style Potatoes!