Spicy, cheesy, crispy and delicious! We can't rave enough about this sheet pan buffalo chicken pizza. Made with Schultz's Spicy Original Cooking Sauce, shredded chicken and three types of cheese, this sheet pan is the perfect, easy dish to make when you have many mouths to feed!
PREP: 10 Min. | COOK: 16 Min. | TOTAL: 26 Min.
- 1/2 pound pizza dough, homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup Schultz’s Spicy Original Cooking Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded whole milk mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan or asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/2-1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
How To Make
STEP 1: Position the oven rack in the upper 1/3 portion of your oven. Preheat the oven to 500° F.
STEP 2: Place the pizza dough on a lightly oiled sheet pan. Gently press the dough until it covers most of the sheet pan. Cover and let sit while you prep the pizza.
STEP 3: In a bowl, combine the chicken, Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Cooking Sauce, chives, dry parsley, and dill.
STEP 4: Make the herb seasoning. In a small bowl, combine the fresh parsley, 1-2 cloves grated garlic, fennel seeds, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
STEP 5: To assemble. Spread the ranch dressing on your dough. Add a drizzle of Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original, then layer chicken and cheeses, and top with another drizzle of Spicy Original and ranch. Once pizza is fully layered with chicken, cheese and sauces, sprinkle the herb seasoning over top.
STEP 6: Bake pizza for 10 minutes. After the first 10 minutes, rotate your pizza and bake another 4-6 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted. Remove pizza from the oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes. Top the pizza with fresh cilantro, additional buffalo sauce. ENJOY!
Recipe and Image by Half Baked Harvest.