Seasoned seared scallops, say that three times fast! It's a mouthful, quite literally. This tasty seafood dish balances subtle scallop with sweet and savory spices.
PREP — 40 Minutes
COOK — 3-5 Minutes
TOTAL — 45 Minutes
- 1 lb. dry sea Scallops
- 2 tsp. Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
- 2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Unsalted Butter
- Fresh lemon, cut into wedges
1. Remove the small side muscle from scallops, rinse with cold water then pat dry.
2. Season scallops with Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub.
3. Place butter in skillet on high heat.
4. Once the fat begins to smoke, gently add scallops to skillet. Make sure they don’t touch each other.
5. Sear scallops for 90 seconds on each side.
6. Scallops should have a golden crust on each side and still translucent in the center.
7. Remove from heat and serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!