One of our must have recipes for October! We repeat this for almost every pumpkin we carve during the fall season.
PREP — 20 Minutes
COOK — 40 Minutes
TOTAL — 1 Hour
- 1 1/2 cups Raw, Whole Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tsp melted butter or olive oil
- 1 tsp Schultz's Gourmet Premium Seasoning and Rub
- 1 tsp Salt
1. Scoop Pumpkin Seeds out of the Pumpkin and place them into a colander.
2. Rinse with water while sorting through the seeds with your hands to remove the pumpkin guts.
3. Dry overnight in a baking pan lined with parchment paper or paper towels, remove any left-over pumpkin guts the next day.
4. After the seeds are dry, preheat oven to 300°F
5. Toss seeds in a bowl with all ingredients.
6. Spread the seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
7. Salt and add additional Schultz's Seasonings to taste and enjoy!