These roasted cranberry pork chops served with herb roasted potatoes can be a tasty dinner any week during the winter season, but it's also certainly beautiful enough to WOW your holiday guests, or to serve at a more formal celebration.
PREP — 15 Minutes
COOK — 50 Minutes
TOTAL — 1 Hour 5 Minutes
- 4 Bone-In Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup Schultz's Gourmet Sweet Hickory BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsp Schultz's Gourmet Tangy Mustard BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 3/4 cup Red Wine
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh Cranberries
- 3/4 cup Cranberry Juice
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 sprigs each Thyme and Rosemary
Herb Roasted Potatoes:
- 1 lb. Small Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp each Finely Chopped Fresh Thyme and Rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 400°F . Wash and dice potatoes. Pat dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and herbs. Transfer to baking sheet and roast for 35-40 minutes, or until slightly crisp. When potatoes are finished, increase oven temperature to 450°F for pork chops.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together both BBQ sauces, brown sugar, salt, pepper and cinnamon. Brush each pork chop with mixture on both sides. Reserve leftover sauce.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet to medium-high. Add pork chops and sear on each side until browned, about 3 minutes on each side. Remove pork chops from skillet and set aside. Reduce heat to medium.
4. Add red wine, cranberry juice and reserved BBQ marinade to skillet and stir to combine. Add butter, cranberries and herbs and reduce for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent burning. Return pork chops to pan, then transfer pan to oven for 12-13 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and serve with sauce spooned over the top of the pork chops. Enjoy!