Affectionately referred to as "pâté of the south" or "southern caviar," Pimento Cheese is a classic southern dish (with northern roots). Made with pimento peppers, cheese and mayo, it's dippable, spreadable and one of our favorite guilty pleasures that's guaranteed to go quick at your next BBQ.
PREP: 3 Min. | COOK: 2 Min. | TOTAL: 5 Min
- 1 (4 oz) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated yellow onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Schultz’s Gourmet Original Seasoning and Rub
- 8 oz block extra-sharp yellow Cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 8 oz block sharp yellow Cheddar cheese, shredded
How To Make
STEP 1: Stir together pimiento, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, onion, and Schultz’s Gourmet Original Seasoning and Rub in a large bowl.
STEP 2: Stir cheeses into pimiento mixture until well combined. Store covered in the refrigerator up to 1 week. Serve with bread, crackers or veggies for dipping and spreading.