Summer is synonymous with salads—from leafy greens and pasta salad to picnic staples like chicken salad and potato salad. This year, instead of opting for those heavy, mayo-filled salads, it’s time to put summer's bounty of seasonal fruits and vegetables to good use and add some color to your plate with this fresh Peach, Corn and Tomato Salad!
PREP: 2 Min. | COOK: 5 Min. | TOTAL: 7 Min
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 peach, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons minced red onion or shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon Schultz's Gourmet Original Seasoning & Rub
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, plus more for serving
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
How To Make
STEP 1: Combine canola oil, white balsamic, honey, shallot, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/4 teaspoon Schultz's Gourmet Original Seasoning & Rub and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a clean jar. Cover with lid, and shake until fully blended.
STEP 2: Combine tomato wedges, diced peach, and corn in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with salt. Drizzle with Vinaigrette, and toss to coat. Top with feta, and sprinkle with black pepper.