Bring a taste of New England to your next cookout with these delicious Lobster Rolls! Fresh, simple ingredients and grille buns make these lobster rolls a crave-worthy summertime classic!
PREP: 15 Min. | COOK: 15 Min. | TOTAL: 30 Min
• Kosher salt
• 3 1 1/4-pound live lobsters
• 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
• 2–3 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 2 teaspoons Schultz’s Gourmet Original Seasoning & Rub
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 6 New England–style split-top hot dog buns
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
How To Make
STEP 1: Pour water into a large pot to a depth of 1 inch; bring to a boil and salt generously. Add lobsters, cover, and cook until bright red, 8–10 minutes. Transfer lobsters to a rimmed baking sheet and let cool.
STEP 2: Crack lobster shells, pick meat from tail and claws, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Mix lobster, celery, lemon juice, chives, and 3 teaspoons Schultz’s Gourmet Original Seasoning & Rub, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper and add more mayonnaise, if desired.
STEP 3: Heat grill to medium. Spread flat sides of buns with butter. Grill buns until grill marks appear and buns are golden and slightly crisp, about 2 minutes per side; fill with lobster mixture and serve immediately. Enjoy!