A traditional dish with a sweet and smoky twist!
PREP — 5 Minutes
COOK — 8 Minutes
TOTAL — 13 Minutes
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice OR substitute with Schultz's Green Chili Lime
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of Schultz's Chipotle Cooking Sauce
1. Combine sweet potatoes (cut into 1-inch pieces), 1 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a 6-quart pressure cooker. Close lid securely; bring to high pressure over heat.
2. Adjust heat to medium-low or level to maintain high pressure; cook 8 minutes.
3. Remove from heat; place cooker under cold running water. Remove lid.
4. Drain the sweet potatoes. Stir in the brown sugar and other remaining ingredients.
5. Mash to desired consistency and texture. Optional: Garnish with some fresh-sniped chives.