Whether you are eating it on tacos, with eggs, or by itself… this pork recipe will be your all-time favorite. It’s fresh and zesty and full of flavor, this pork will be falling apart—in a good way.
PREP — 1.5 Hours
COOK — 2 Hours
TOTAL — 3.5 Hours
• Pork Shoulder, or Pork Butt
• ¼ Cup Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 14 oz. Schultz’s Green Chili Lime Cooking Sauce
• Cilantro Lime Coleslaw
1. Preheat oven to 330 ºF
2. Apply Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub liberally to the pork shoulder.
3. Wrap tightly in heavy duty aluminum foil twice keeping the folds on top.
4. Place in oven at 330ºF for 3.5 - 4 hours, or slow cook in a smoker or grill.
5. Carefully remove and drain juices into a grease separator for later use.
6. Allow meat to rest for 30 minutes.
7. Trim and discard fat.
8. Using two forks or hands, begin shredding the meat and put into a 2” deep baking dish that can go back into the oven.
9. Take the separated juices from the meat and stir and add to meat and hot sauce.
10. Place back into oven at 250°F stirring well while reheating for 20-30 minutes
11. Serve on hearty buns as a sandwich with Cilantro Lime Coleslaw. Enjoy!