Stuffed full of flaky jumbo lump crab, these crab cakes are will be your new go to recipe! They can be made into smaller patties for a more bite-sized snack, or kept large to be served as a heartier app or even as a meal!
PREP: 20 Min. | COOK: 20 Min. | TOTAL: 40 Min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp Schultz’s Gourmet Original Seasoning & Rub
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. jumbo lump crabmeat
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Canola oil, for frying
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Tartar sauce, for serving
- Schultz's Gourmet Lemon Garlic Cooking Sauce, for serving
How To Make
STEP 1: In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, egg, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, Schultz’s Gourmet Original Seasoning & Rub, hot sauce, and season with salt and pepper.
STEP 2: In a medium bowl, mix together crabmeat, panko, and parsley. Fold in mayo mixture, and form into 8 patties.
STEP 3: Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, until shimmering. Add crab cakes and cook in batches, until golden and crispy, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
STEP 4: Serve with lemon wedges, and tartar sauce and Schultz's Gourmet Lemon Garlic sauce for dipping. Enjoy!