This zesty grilled chicken recipe is perfect for just about for any outdoor gathering. Marinate the chicken using a blend of fresh cilantro, lime juice and Schultz's Green Chili Lime Sauce. Add the chicken to the grill after giving it enough time to absorb the marinade. Finish this recipe with a side of fresh grilled corn salad and you've got a lite, bright meal bursting with flavor.
PREP — 25 Minutes
COOK — 30 Minutes
TOTAL — 55 Minutes
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro, plus 1 cup tender stems and leaves
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice, plus 1 Tbsp. lime zest
- 1/2 cup Schultz's Green Chili Lime
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts (about 3 pounds)
- 2 ears corn
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 oz. red cabbage, thinly sliced
- Queso fresco, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
1. Combine the minced cilantro, 1⁄2 cup Schultz's Green Chili Lime Cooking Sauce, 1 tablespoon lime zest and the garlic in a bowl; add chicken and toss to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 15 minutes.
2. Light a grill; grill chicken and corn, turning as needed, until chicken is cooked through and corn is charred, 30 minutes for chicken and 15 minutes for corn. Transfer chicken to a cutting board to rest before carving. Let corn cool slightly, then slice kernels off into a large bowl. Add cilantro leaves, remaining lime juice and olive oil, beans, cherry tomatoes, cabbage, salt, and pepper and toss to combine.
3. To serve, divide chicken and salad between plates; top salad with queso fresco and serve with lime wedges.