An easy springtime recipe, that requires minimal effort! This Chipotle Lime Broccoli and Shrimp Bake is full of flavor and only uses one pan, meaning you're spending less time in the kitchen and doing dishes, and more time outside enjoying the warm weather!
PREP: 10 Min. | COOK: 40 Min. | TOTAL: 50 Min.
- 1-1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 3 medium limes
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1 teaspoon Schultz's Gourmet Original Seasoning & Rub
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 pound broccoli or broccolini, cut into small florets
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
How To Make
STEP 1: Preheat oven to 400°.
STEP 2: Place potatoes in a greased baking pan; drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon sea salt; stir to combine. Bake 30 minutes.
STEP 3: Meanwhile, squeeze 1/3 cup juice from limes, reserving fruit. Combine lime juice, melted butter, chipotle, Schultz's Gourmet Original Seasoning & Rub and remaining sea salt.
STEP 4: Remove sheet pan from oven; stir potatoes. Arrange asparagus, Broccolini, shrimp and reserved limes on top of potatoes. Pour lime juice mixture over vegetables and shrimp.
STEP 5: Bake until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes longer. Sprinkle with cilantro. Enjoy!
Recipe and Image by Taste of Home.