Why settle for one type of chicken wing, when you can have FIVE! Take this simple chicken wing recipe and go crazy with your favorite Schultz's Gourmet BBQ and Cooking Sauces. Mix and match, dip and toss—we mean it when we say it's a great snack (especially for game day), that truly lets you flavor YOUR way!
PREP: 10 Min. | COOK: 35 Min. | TOTAL: 45 Min.
- 9-10 lbs Chicken Wings (about 30-40 wings)
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Schultz's Gourmet Original Rub
Sauces For Tossing:
- Schultz's Gourmet Lemon Garlic Cooking Sauce
- Schultz's Gourmet Spicy Original Cooking Sauce
- Schultz's Gourmet Green Chili Lime Cooking Sauce
- Schultz's Gourmet Tangy Mustard BBQ Sauce
- Schultz's Gourmet Sweet Hickory BBQ Sauce
How To Make
STEP 1: Heat grill to medium-high heat.
STEP 2: Cut off tips from chicken wings large heavy knife then halve wings at joint. Pat dry, then in a large bowl, toss with 3 tablespoons oil and season lightly with salt & pepper, and Schultz's Gourmet Original Rub.
STEP 3: If necessary, oil your grill rack. Then, grill your wings in batches, keeping the lid closed, and turning occasionally, until cooked through and crispy, about 10 to 15 minutes per batch.
STEP 4: In separate bowls (one for each sauce), toss 5-8 wings in 1/4-1/2 cup of sauce. Transfer to a platter and serve!