This colorful dish has a ton of fresh veggies and even more flavor, plus you can make it your own by using a variety of ingredients. We recommend you serve it with Schultz’s Gourmet Over Easy Eggs, Smothered Breakfast Burrito or our Smokehouse Burger!
PREP: 20 Min. | COOK: 25 Min. | TOTAL: 45 Minutes.
- 4 large Russet potatoes, washed
- 3 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
- 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- OPTIONAL: 2 Cups Yellow Onions, Green and Red Bell Peppers
HOW TO MAKE
STEP 1: Preheat oven to 375°F
STEP 2: Cut potatoes into 1” (bite size) cubes.
STEP 3: In a large bowl, mix chopped potatoes, Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
STEP 4: Place potato mixture on a baking sheet with parchment paper and place in preheated oven.
STEP 5: Cook potatoes for 25 minutes or until tender.
STEP 6: Once potatoes are finished, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Enjoy!