These Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce Wraps are bound to be your new go-to lunch (or even dinner!). Not only are they super easy to make, but they're full of flavor and pretty dang healthy too!
PREP: 15 Min. | COOK: 10 Min. | TOTAL: 25 Min.
- 1/4 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup Schultz's Gourmet Spicy Original Cooking Sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head romaine, leaves separated, for serving
- 1/4 red onion finely chopped, for serving
- 1 rib celery finely chopped, for serving
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles, for serving
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing, for serving
How To Make
STEP 1: In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Once butter has melted, add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Next add Schultz's Gourmet Spicy Original Cooking Sauce and stir to combine. Reduce heat to low.
STEP 2: Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook, flipping halfway, until pink and opaque on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Turn off heat and add the buffalo sauce, tossing to coat.
STEP 3: To assemble the lettuce wraps, stat by adding a small scoop of shrimp to the center of a romaine leaf, then top with red onion, celery, blue cheese crumbles and ranch or blue cheese dressing.