A spicy take on an American classic! We've taken your typical meatloaf and given it a buffalo-style upgrade. It's the perfect, hearty weeknight meal with a kick—don't be surprised if it becomes a new family favorite.
PREP: 10 Min. | COOK: 1HR. | TOTAL: 1 HR. 15 Min.
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons Schultz's Gourmet Spicy Original Cooking Sauce
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ white onion, very finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Schultz's Gourmet Sweet Heat Cooking Sauce, divided
- Diced green onion or fresh chopped cilantro, for serving
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing, for serving
How To Make
STEP 1: Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
STEP 2: In a large bowl combine chicken, egg, 3 tablespoons Schultz's Gourmet Spicy Original Cooking Sauce, panko breadcrumbs, garlic, diced white onion, cheddar, salt and pepper.
STEP 3: Place the meat mixture on the baking sheet and shape (we recommend aiming for a 9x5 inch rectangular loaf).
STEP 4: Spread 1/4 cup Schultz's Gourmet Spicy Original Cooking sauce on top of the loaf. Be sure to reserve another 1/4 cup for brushing on when the meatloaf is finished baking.
STEP 5: Bake meatloaf for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the meat is cooked through (internal temperature should read at least165°F). Top with remaining sauce and allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting into slices.
STEP 6: Top with diced green onion or cilantro and serve with your favorite ranch or blue cheese dressing. Enjoy!