Whether you're bringing it to a tailgate before the big game or enjoying it as an appetizer- this buffalo chicken cheese dip always sounds good. Also, if you like this one you'll love our Spicy Mac and Cheese!
PREP — 5 Minutes
COOK — 20 Minutes
TOTAL — 25 Minutes
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup of Schultz's Sweet Heat or Spicy Original Cooking Sauce
- 1/2 lb. Cooked Chicken, cubed or shredded
- 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Mix all ingredients together. You may need to continue cutting/shredding the chicken into smaller pieces.
2. Bake for 20 minutes at 350° Degrees Fahrenheit
3. Serve with Wheat Thins or favorite cracker. Optionally serve with extra Cooking Sauce or sprinkle the top with sliced green onions.