Savory beef finds its way into a game-day favorite.
PREP: 10 Min. | COOK: 25 Min. | TOTAL: 35 Min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup of Schultz's Spicy Original Cooking Sauce
- 1 (16-oz.) package of cooked, seasoned pulled beef
- 1 (8-oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Celery sticks and tortilla chips, for serving
HOW TO MAKE
STEP 1: Preheat oven to 325°(F).
STEP 2: Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chopped yellow onion to the skillet and cook 4-5 minutes or until onion is tender.
STEP 3: In a large bowl, combine the onion (cooked), Schultz's Spicy Original or Sweet Heat cooking sauce, shredded beef, cream cheese, and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Stir well making sure ingredients are evenly combined.
STEP 4: Move your beef mixture from the large bowl and into an 8x8-inch baking dish. Bake at 325° for 15-18 minutes.
STEP 5: Remove dish from the oven and top evenly with the remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese; turn broiler on high. Broil for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
STEP 6: Top evenly with parsley and serve with celery sticks, tortilla chips, or whatever your favorite dipper happens to be!