Crisp on the outside, tender on the inside and bursting with flavor!
PREP — 10 Minutes
COOK — 1 Hour 40 Minutes
TOTAL — 1 Hour 50 Minutes
- Brisket Point (from a low and slow smoked prime brisket, pre-cooked)
- Hot Dayum Rub, or substitute Schultz's Seasoning & Rub
- 2 cups Schultz's Sweet Hickory Barbecue Sauce
- Brown Sugar
1. Cube the cooked point of a brisket and place the cubes in a cooking tin or pan (grill-safe). Smother with Hot Dayum or Schultz's Gourmet Rub. Add 2 cups of Schultz's Sweet Hickory Barbecue Sauce and mix. Top with drizzled honey, brown sugar and place a few small cubes of butter on top.
2. Cover the tin with foil and cook on the grill at 275°F for about an hour, or until the cubes are tender and sticky. Once tender and when the sauce begins to thicken, turn the grill temperature up to 350°F. Leave for around 30-40 more minutes and let the meat crisp up and the sauce thicken more.
3. Remove the tin pan from the grill and serve immediately. Enjoy!