Blackened grouper sandwiches paired with a creamy rémoulade.
PREP — 10 Minutes
COOK — 8 Minutes
TOTAL — 20 Minutes
- 2 teaspoon Schultz's Gourmet Seasoning & Rub
- 4 (6-oz.) grouper fillets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Schultz's Gourmet Chipotle Cooking Sauce
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon unsalted ketchup
- 4 (2-oz.) whole-wheat hoagie rolls, split
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 8 plum tomato slices
1. Preheat broiler to high with oven rack 8 inches from the heat.
2. Rub Schultz's Gourmet Seasoning evenly over fillets.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add fillets to pan; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
4. Combine mayonnaise, relish, Schultz's Gourmet Chipotle Cooking Sauce, mustard and ketchup in a bowl. Arrange rolls, cut sides up, on a baking sheet; broil 1 minute or until toasted. Spread mayonnaise mixture over cut sides of rolls. Top bottom halves of rolls with lettuce, tomato, fillets, and top halves of rolls.