You’re going to love this spin on pizza! Trade the pepperoni for andouille sausage and give it a barbecue twist with one of Schultz's regional bbq sauces.
PREP: 30 MIN. | COOK: 20-25. | TOTAL: 45 MIN.
- 1 Pizza Crust, homemade or store bought
- 1-2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4-6oz Schultz’s Sweet Hickory, Spicy Mesquite or Original BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 5 oz Cooked Chicken Breast (1” cubes)
- 3 oz Cooked Andouille Sausage
- ½ Red Onion chopped finely or julienne
- ½ lb shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
HOW TO MAKE
STEP 1: Preheat oven at 425°F
STEP 2: Using the store bought pizza crust, brush entire crust with olive oil then sprinkle the edge with garlic salt.
STEP 3: Then pour on Schultz’s Gourmet BBQ Sauce and spread it around the pizza crust (spread to 1” from the edge of the crust). For a spicy kick, add 2-3 tbsp. of Schultz's Spicy Original Sauce and spread around the crust along with the bbq sauce.
STEP 4: Sprinkle a layer of grated parmesan cheese on top of the bbq sauce.
STEP 5: Then add a layer of mozzarella cheese followed by chicken breasts cubes, Andouille sausage and onions.
STEP 6: Cook at 425°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until brown in the oven.
STEP 7: Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy!