1908 Brands Voluntarily Recalls
Bundle Organics Bars
1908 Brands is voluntarily recalling all Lot Codes of Bundle Organics Bars including Carrot Walnut, Chocolate Chip, Gogi-Berry Cashew, Oatmeal Raisin, Salted Nuts and Seeds and Chocolate-Maca representing each bar manufactured with the corresponding Skus provided below. This product is being recalled due to formation of mold on some of the bars.
This action relates only to 1908 Products with any of these Lot Codes printed on the package:
- Bundle Organics Bar Salted Nuts and Seeds Lot #’s 2888, 2912, 2915, 2942, 2943
- Bundle Organics Bar Oatmeal Raisin Lot #’s 2913, 2890
- Bundle Organics Bar Carrot Walnut Lot #’s 2893, 2918, 2919, 2941
- Bundle Organics Bar Gogi-Berry Cashew Lot #’s 2891, 2914, 2916
- Bundle Organics Bar Chocolate-Maca Lot #’s 2889, 2917, 2944
- Bundle Organics Bar Chocolate Chip Lot #’s 2892, 2928, 2939
No other Lot Codes, or any other 1908 Brands products, are involved in this action.
Only these specific batch codes are impacted. Customers are asked to remove all product with codes listed above out of distribution immediately. Customers may call the number listed or visit our website for instructions on what to do with the product.
1908 Brands is conducting this voluntary recall because it has been reported that some Skus of Bundle Organics Bars have formed mold. We have not received any reports of illness associated with this product, but we are voluntarily recalling this product out of an abundance of caution.
For more information or assistance, please contact us at 1‐603-381-6699 (Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST).
Consumer: 1908 Brands
Media Contact: Jess Saba